Welcome!

Do you enjoy reading books? Have you read all the books you have and are wondering what books to read now? Are you interested in hearing what other kids have to say about your favorite books? Do you want to share your love of reading with others?
If any of the above apply to you, then you've come to the right place!

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Matilda - Girl Genius

I love to read books about kid geniuses and the book "Matilda" by Roald Dahl is one of my favorites.  The funny thing is that I watched the Matilda movie first.  Watching the movie is what actually got me excited to read the book.  I had enjoyed the movie and was interested in finding out which parts were different from what was written in the book.

Even though the basic storyline was the same, I felt like I was reading something new as I read "Matilda."  It was cool to read about Matilda's experiences and about her special powers.  I liked reading about a super smart kid, and I read the book a few more times after that.

I actually didn't read the book in a long time, and now that I am remembering how much I enjoyed it, I am thinking about reading it again.  If you haven't read the book, you definitely should consider reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment