Welcome!

Do you enjoy reading books? Have you read all the books you have and are wondering what books to read now? Are you interested in hearing what other kids have to say about your favorite books? Do you want to share your love of reading with others?
If any of the above apply to you, then you've come to the right place!

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

In this book, a kid named Harry is a wizard but doesn't know because his aunt and uncle didn't tell him.  They said that his parents died by a car accident. But one day a letter came in the mail addressed to Harry. But the uncle hid all the letters. But one day a man named Hagrid came in the house and told Harry he was a wizard. I liked this book because it was tense. I didn't dislike it.

2 comments:

  1. I read the Harry Potter series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never Knew I would asay this but....I actually want to read this book.

      Delete