Welcome!

Do you enjoy reading books? Have you read all the books you have and are wondering what books to read now? Are you interested in hearing what other kids have to say about your favorite books? Do you want to share your love of reading with others?
If any of the above apply to you, then you've come to the right place!

Monday, March 25, 2013

White Dolphin

This book is about a girl named Kara who was trying to save a dolphin by a trap that a mean guy put on the dolphin!  I loved the story because it's about dolphins and they are some of my favorite animals.  I also like it because I love when people help each other out and that is also why people should read the book!


6 comments:

  1. oh..yeah I love this book...I read it too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Addeba is this the book that you read to Meryrem? (the smaller version)

      Delete
  2. Yeah I got the book from the book fair at school

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww why would a man try to put a trap on a dolphin. Dolphins are so cute!

      Delete
    2. I know right,dolphins don't do anything bad.

      Delete