Welcome!

Do you enjoy reading books? Have you read all the books you have and are wondering what books to read now? Are you interested in hearing what other kids have to say about your favorite books? Do you want to share your love of reading with others?
If any of the above apply to you, then you've come to the right place!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Ramona’s World

I have read this book and I wanted to talk about it!  The book is "Ramona’s World." In the book, Ramona finally goes to 4th grade. That is when she meets her best friend Daisy. The worst part is that Ramona does not like her new fourth grade teacher.  I really like the book because it's really funny and entertaining. Also I like that Ramona is the main character because she is hilarious and I just love it!  I think being the main character would be fun because I would be in most of the scenes and Ramona is! So you should really read the book!!

2 comments: