Welcome!

Do you enjoy reading books? Have you read all the books you have and are wondering what books to read now? Are you interested in hearing what other kids have to say about your favorite books? Do you want to share your love of reading with others?
If any of the above apply to you, then you've come to the right place!

Monday, March 11, 2013

The Pest

Member Story

Mary Anne had a younger sister who was a pest.  She followed her everywhere, read Mary Anne's books, played with her favorite toys, and even tried on her clothes! 

One day Mary Anne was very tired when she heard a thump and some loud crying. She realized that her little sister had fallen.  She rushed outside to see her sister sprawled on the sidewalk and cut so badly that she was bleeding.  After she wiped up the blood and put on band-aids, her sister said, "Mary Anne, since you have helped me, I will try not to be a pest anymore."

At this, Mary Anne smiled.  She knew today was going to be a great day.

The End

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for telling me,and it was the only story i could think of.

      Delete
  2. I like that story. I wish my brother who is also a pest would say that and no longer be a pest. Do you have any siblings like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Hajar doenst have any siblings

      Delete
    2. Are you kidding me?!!!!!!?? I don't have siblings and i guess you know that!!!!

      Delete
    3. What do u mean are you kidding me.

      Delete
    4. I wrote you didn't have any siblings not that you did

      Delete
    5. Yeah huda did write that........

      Delete