Welcome!

Do you enjoy reading books? Have you read all the books you have and are wondering what books to read now? Are you interested in hearing what other kids have to say about your favorite books? Do you want to share your love of reading with others?
If any of the above apply to you, then you've come to the right place!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

CHARLOTTE'S WEB

I really loved the book "Charlotte's Web." It's about a pig that is going to be killed and his friends try helping him. I really like that because I love when people work together and try to help people and make them feel better. The worst part was that Charlotte died and I was really sad. That was the worst part of the story but otherwise I loved it. You will like it too.  Just read it and you will know the whole story and find out more!!

10 comments: