Welcome!

Do you enjoy reading books? Have you read all the books you have and are wondering what books to read now? Are you interested in hearing what other kids have to say about your favorite books? Do you want to share your love of reading with others?
If any of the above apply to you, then you've come to the right place!

Monday, March 18, 2013

Ramona The Brave

  I really liked the book "Ramona the Brave" because I like the way that Ramona is really confident and is not afraid to say what she thinks. Also, this is when she meets Susan on the first day of first grade. I would love to be the main character because I would be in most of the parts and most of the scenes of the story. Also, the main character who is Ramona is really, really funny and I like things that are funny. Funny things also make me more interested.

5 comments: