Welcome!

Do you enjoy reading books? Have you read all the books you have and are wondering what books to read now? Are you interested in hearing what other kids have to say about your favorite books? Do you want to share your love of reading with others?
If any of the above apply to you, then you've come to the right place!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wayside School Is Falling Down

This book is about a weird school that has weird kids and teachers!!  But just because they are weird it doesn't mean they are not serious.  I thought the book was just really really funny!!  My teacher read it to the class last year and we loved it!! Also, another reason I like it is that it's weird and I love weird things!! So, if you haven’t read the book, you should!!

6 comments:

  1. Then why don't u order it Huda and there is no need to be so sad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BEcause..............................................I dont know i just dont feel ike it.

      Delete