Welcome!

Do you enjoy reading books? Have you read all the books you have and are wondering what books to read now? Are you interested in hearing what other kids have to say about your favorite books? Do you want to share your love of reading with others?
If any of the above apply to you, then you've come to the right place!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Ramona and Me

I really like the Ramona and Beezus books. Ramona and I have lots of things in common.  First, both have an active imagination. Also, we both like weird and cool things. We also both have an older sister. I think it would be fun being the main character because I would be like the superstar of the book and I think everyone would like that. 

We also both do things we are not supposed to do by accident.  Ramona is really, really funny and has a really cool personality!!  I really like people with that kind of personality and she is always in a great mood just like me! So, if you haven't read the book yet, you should pick it up and read it!!

7 comments:

  1. I really like the way you compared Ramona and yourself and how you both are alike and funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yeah I like howyou compared yourself with Ramona. This description makes me want to read IT!

      Delete
  3. thats cool this is a really good book

    ReplyDelete